It feels like it sometimes. It’s politically incorrect, I know. But . . . .
Here’s what’s in my head:
- I’m sending out ministry receipts
- Packing to leave Georgia for 2-1/2 weeks on Thursday
- Taking Heather to college in Wisconsin
- My mom broke her hip & spent her 89th b-day in hospital
- Paying January bills
- Cleaning up Christmas and putting it away
- Working out my music teaching schedule for Feb.
- American citizenship this year?
- Sang duet in church this morning
- Is that grand piano going to be an option for us?
- People I love and want so badly to help
- Becoming Wyatt’s personal assistant for the ministry
- Health issues . . . . . . .
And so the list goes on. Yes, I am ADHD, but do all the thoughts in my head have to play AT THE SAME TIME? Taking the thoughts listed above, it’s like each thought is in an I-tunes track of its own. The problem is, they are playing all at the same time!
The Scripture in Colossians 1:17 comes to mind. “He is before all things, and in Him, all things hold together“. God is supreme. If He can hold the universe together, then I KNOW He can hold me together. He is God. He is amazing. And I can trust Him. Lord, please help me to trust You.